https://www.drprachigarodia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/cloverbud.jpg 848 1280 PG test garodia https://www.drprachigarodia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/lotus-300x300.png PG test garodia2021-06-09 23:30:302021-06-10 05:30:43Favourite Health and healing Quotes
These are some of my Favorite quotes on Health and healing.
Enjoy the Compilation.
Please let me know if any of them spoke to you 🙂
Please feel free to reach out and let us know if there is another quote that you love, and we would add it to the list.
- “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.” -Ayurvedic proverb
- Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity. -Hippocrates
- The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease. -Voltaire
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. -Hippocrates
- Medicine is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability. -William Osler
- When I understand myself, I understand you, and out of that understanding comes love. -J. Krishnamurti
- Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem. -J. Krishnamurti
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. -Rumi
- Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. -Lord Byron
- It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Walking is man’s best medicine. -Hippocrates
- If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation. -J. Krishnamurti
- Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided. -Paracelsus
- The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life, the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician. -William J. Mayo
- Make a habit of two things: to help; or at least to do no harm. -Hippocrates
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease. -William Osler
- It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has. -William Osler
- You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems and suffer and understand, for all that is life. -Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom. -Rumi
- I am neither of the East nor of the West, no boundaries exist within my breast. -Rumi
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Truth is a pathless land. -Jiddu Krishnamurti
- The best doctors and medicine in the world can’t save you if you don’t do what you’re supposed to do. -Magic Johnson
- Health is the state about which medicine has nothing to say. -W. H. Auden
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”-Thomas Edison
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!